Most Active Stories
- A cappella vocal ensemble, the King's Singers
- Wyoming’s little talked about pollution source: trona mines
- UPDATE: EPA issues Wind River Reservation state status for air monitoring, rules on res. border
- OSHA says Sinclair refinery shutdown is on the table
- Wyoming fires Football Coach Dave Christensen
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has designated Albany and Carbon counties as natural disaster areas because of flooding.
The designation from USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack on Friday
provides emergency loans and compensation for farm income lost
because of a natural disaster.