Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has designated Albany and Carbon counties as natural disaster areas because of flooding.
The designation from USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack on Friday
provides emergency loans and compensation for farm income lost
because of a natural disaster.