Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Adrian Shirk is a writer and editor raised in Portland, Oregon. She holds a BFA in Writing for Publication, Performance, and Media from Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, and is a co-founder of The Corresponding Society, and its associated journal Correspondence. Her work has appeared in Wilder Quarterly, The Airship, Packet, Owl Eye Review, and 7Stops Magazine. She's currently an MFA candidate in creative nonfiction at the University of Wyoming. Left to her own devices, she writes about American religion, architecture, geography, the remains of fallen cities, and family ancestry.