Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Erin Jones is pursuing an MFA in Creative Nonfiction and Environment and Natural Resources at the University of Wyoming, and has a BA in Geography from The University of Texas at Austin. She is mostly from Texas, but has also lived in Utah (red rock and alpine), Georgia, Pennsylvania, South Africa, Tennessee, and New Mexico. This diverse assembly of locales has resulted in deep and incongruous affairs with sweet tea, guacamole, trailer breakfast tacos, green chile, and all things spicy. Erin believes in the power and necessity of tall mountains, good swimming holes, secret waterfalls, and dry eerie canyons. She writes about people and place.