Most Active Stories
- Wyoming’s little talked about pollution source: trona mines
- Highway Teepee: A Roadside Mystery
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Advocacy group questions conditions at wild horse corral
- UPDATE: EPA issues Wind River Reservation state status for air monitoring, rules on res. border
Gary Pitts is a music loving outdoorsman who coincidentally loves outdoor music. He is a student at Murray State pursuing a music minor to complement his history major. Gary is a member of the MSU Guitar Ensemble and greatly enjoys the Latin grooves he and the other ensemble members get throw down on. When he is not producing news, jamming on his guitar, or pursuing music history research, he is usually canoeing or biking somewhere in nature with his wife Siobian.