Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Al Gore Goes Vegan, Following In Footsteps Of Bill Clinton
- Wyoming fires Football Coach Dave Christensen
- Tribes still waiting for answer from EPA on air quality monitoring
- State takeover of uranium mining regulation would cost at least $4.5 million
- Environmental Quality Council rejects challenge to underground coal gasification permit
Originally from Chester County, PA, Jordan Harper comes to us by way of the South Carolina Low-Country and Coastal Carolina University. He is a junior majoring in journalism and hopes to one day become a reporter. When not in the office or in the classroom, Jordan enjoys the occasional yoga session and playing rugby with the University's club team. A life long NPR listener and avid WPR fan since first landing in Laramie, Harper begrudgingly admitted to being somewhat star-struck upon his first tour of Laramie's WPR facility.