Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Luke Hammons is currently interning for Wyoming Public Radio's news department. Before moving to Laramie, Luke lived for two years in Brazil, where he worked as an ESL Instructor, trained in the Brazilian martial art of capoeira, and wrote various fiction and poetry pieces for publication.
He graduated from Eastern Washington University's MFA Creative Writing Program in fiction in 2009. During his time in graduate school, he also volunteered as a creative writing teacher in Airway Height's medium security prison.
When Luke isn't reporting for WPR, he is either editing his sci-fi/western novel, Shark's Game III, giving lessons in capoeira, or simply enjoying being back in his home state of Wyoming.