Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Wyoming Stories: Murray Self Tells Three Centennial Classics
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Micah Schweizer oversees arts and culture coverage on WPM. He’s had a taste of various cultures living in Europe and several regions of the U.S., most recently southern Indiana, where he worked as an award-winning public radio reporter, host, and producer. Micah got his start in public radio at Wisconsin Public Radio and has contributed to networks including NPR and the BBC World Service. During the 2008 presidential primaries, he was a regular guest on WNYC’s The Takeaway. He received his B.A. in French and German at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Before coming to radio, Micah worked as a teacher. In his free time, he enjoys playing the Irish flute and wrangling cats.