Most Active Stories
- A cappella vocal ensemble, the King's Singers
- Wyoming’s little talked about pollution source: trona mines
- UPDATE: EPA issues Wind River Reservation state status for air monitoring, rules on res. border
- OSHA says Sinclair refinery shutdown is on the table
- Wyoming fires Football Coach Dave Christensen
Paul Montoya has been involved in radio for over 40 years working in Albuquerque, Las Vegas. Phoenix, Denver and Cheyenne. He met his wife Lynn while working at KBPI radio in Denver in 1982. They have four children and four grandchildren. He and Lynn purchased a couple of radio stations in Cheyenne in 1995. They sold them in 2006 and began construction on their Bed and Breakfast near Vedauwoo.
Paul enjoys the outdoors and especially hiking and skiing.
Paul has continued his love affair with radio and music and appreciates the opportunity to work with Grady Kirkpatrick and Wyoming Public Radio.