Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
City girl gone West! Originally from New York City, Sydney made her way out to Colorado in 2009 to attend the University of Colorado, Boulder. While double majoring in journalism and dance at CU, she discovered her love for the state of Wyoming. She spent this past summer in Jackson interning at the Center for the Arts, floating the Snake River and hiking Phelps Lake. She is now interning under Grady Kirkpatrick while also finishing up her final college credits at the University of Wyoming.
Sydney's interests include a love for music and music entertainment. Throughout her college career, she danced professionally and worked closely with costume designers at major music events around the country. She plans to pursue her passion for music entertainment and management.