Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon June 20, 2005
Attorney Will Oversee Medical Review Panel
Cheyenne, Wy – Longtime Natrona County Attorney Eric Easton has been chosen to be the Director of the WyomingL Medical Malpractice Review Panel. The panel was set up by the legislature to review medical malpractice cases before they go to trial. Some believe the panel could help prevent frivolous medical malpractice cases. Attorney General Pat Crank made the choice of Easton. Crank believes that it will be helpful to have an attorney oversee the program.