Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wyoming Public Media Program Director/ Morning Music Host
Host of the Ranch Breakfast Show
Sat October 8, 2011
Can The U.S. Economy Really Function Without Undocumented Workers?
By NPR Staff
We often speak about the immigration debate in terms of justice, rights and the protection of our borders, but there's a business story to be told as well. The question is: can the U.S. economy really function without undocumented workers?
Copyright 2011 National Public Radio. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.