Most Active Stories
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Wyoming Stories: Murray Self Tells Three Centennial Classics
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Mon April 22, 2013
Casper to host 10th annual Methamphetamine Conference
The tenth annual Methamphetamine and Substance Abuse Conference will be held in Casper at the end of April.
Governor Matt Mead will be the special guest speaker. The conference brings stakeholders from across the state together with national speakers to discuss the impacts of methamphetamines on communities.
Casper Crime Prevention Officer Jadee Kroeger, says the annual event can benefit a number of community services.
“It basically is law enforcement, prevention, and treatment, and we also have the education part of it as well. So, it’s a vast number of individuals that are invited to the conference,” Kroeger added.
The conference is co-sponsored by the Casper Police Department and the Casper Community Meth Watch Committee.
Registration and additional information on the conference can be found on the Casper Police Department’s website: http://www.casper police.com