Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed July 7, 2004
Casper-Northwest Airlines Negotiations Continue
Casper, WY – Negotiations over a contract to start Northwest Airlines service from Casper to Minneapolis are progressing well. That's according to Casper Area Economic Development Alliance President Chris Manegold. It took Northwest several weeks to send CAEDA a draft contract, and the Casper Airport Manager says it's more more likely they'll have to wait until next spring to start the service. Manegold still is shooting for an October 4th start date. He believes there's still time between his group and Northwest to negotiate a contract and start service this fall. Manegold says a start up date of next spring is the fall-back option.