Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri August 17, 2012
Cheyenne Independent Runs for US House of Representatives
One candidate for the US House of Representatives wants your help to get on the ballot. Cheyenne Resident Charlie Hardy got into the race after he found it difficult to communicate with our current congressional delegation. He’s also concerned that the country remains at war. Hardy wants to run as an independent. He’s long written and spoken about issues surrounding foreign affairs and has served as a Catholic Priest and missionary. Hardy tells Wyoming Public Radio’s Bob Beck that while he opposes the country’s continued war effort, he is not anti-military.