Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
- Wyoming-Based Environmental Group Disbands
Mon September 9, 2013
Christensen wants the offense to get off to a faster start
Despite a 42 to 10 win over Idaho, Wyoming football Coach Dave Christensen is focused on fixing some problems with his offense this week in practice.
After reviewing the game film from Saturday, Christensen said during his weekly press conference that he’s disappointed with how the Wyoming offense started the game.
"We stopped ourselves way too many times last week in the first four series of the game and it wasn’t that Idaho was doing something so well. It was that we didn’t execute plays that we had the opportunity to have success on, we didn’t get it done."
Quarterback Brett Smith was also disappointed with the slow start and says the offense needs to execute better.
Christensen continues to be very complimentary about the Cowboys defense. Wyoming hosts Northern Colorado on Saturday.