Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu April 24, 2003
Coal Bed Methane to Expand Outside of Powder River Basi
Wyoming – In the last five years, coal bed methane development in the Powder River Basin has reversed Wyoming's economic fortunes and redefined the northeastern part of the state. Wyoming Public Radio's Aaron Alpern reports that energy companies are now looking at other parts of the state for production.