Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Sat March 11, 2006
Cowboys Play For The Mountain West Title
Laramie, Wy – After losing six straight to end the season the Wyoming Cowboys are a game away from the NCAA tournament. The Cowboys got a combined 47 points from guards Brad Jones and Brandon Ewing and defeated Utah 60-47 to advance to tonight's Mountain West tournament title game. Wyoming's Justin Williams had 10 points 15 rebounds and 12 blocks to record the first triple double in Tournament history. The Cowboys improbable run comes amid rumors that coach Steve McClain could be fired at the end of the season. Tonight Wyoming takes on San Diego State and the winner gains an automatic birth to the NCAA tournament.