Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed September 28, 2011
At Day 2 Of Trial, Promoter Says Michael Jackson Looked Healthy
"Two days before he died, Michael Jackson appeared strong during one of the final rehearsals for his highly anticipated comeback concerts, a promoter told jurors Wednesday as the involuntary manslaughter trial of the pop superstar's physician entered its second day."
Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged involuntary manslaughter. As the AP says, "prosecutors allege Murray caused Jackson's death by providing him with a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives without the proper lifesaving equipment or skills." Murray says he's innocent.
We're not following every moment of the trial, but many other news outlets are:
-- There's a webcast at OnTheRedCarpet.com.
-- The Los Angeles Times has "live video and discussion" here.
-- Sky News is live-blogging here.