Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri August 31, 2012
DKRW secures contract for coal-to-gas plant
Earlier this year we told you about an effort to turn coal into gas in Medicine Bow. Today DKRW Advanced Fuels has announced that it has secured a contract to its Medicine Bow project with the Sinopec Engineering Group in based out of China. Bob Kelly is Executive Chairman and co-founder of DKRW, and he tells Bob Beck that getting an actual bid on the facility puts wheels in motion.