Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed June 2, 2004
Drinking in Wyoming
Wyoming – Because of high school graduations and the start of summer, drinking and driving has been on the minds of many law enforcement officials. But a group says Wyoming has had too many alcohol related tragedies. The Governors Council On Impaired Driving are trying to bring even of an emphasis on drinking and driving throughout the year. Recently the legislature did lower the legal limit for drinking and driving, but the state has not touched a number of laws that some think it should pass. Wyoming Public Radio's Bob Beck reports those who attended a recent conference in Casper say that agreeing on the right set of solutions for Wyoming is not easy.