Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri October 26, 2012
Exhibit showcases National Geographic’s greatest photography of the American West
An exhibit of National Geographic’s greatest photographs of the American West is opening in 10 cities across the country this weekend, including Cody and Jackson. It’s an eclectic mix of both historical and modern-day images, which are meant to showcase the nuances and complexity of the West. The National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson spearheaded the show … the museum’s CEO Jim McNutt joins us now to talk about it. He tells Willow Belden that figuring out how to organize the photos intelligently took some creativity.