Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon December 15, 2003
Former District Attorney May Change Plea
Casper, WY – A court hearing is set for Monday morning for the new former District Attorney in Casper. Kevin Meenan was set to go on trial to a series of fraud and forgery charges involving his step-children's finances. Meenan resigned as District Attorney last week and he may change his not guilty plea during Monday's hearing. Meanwhile, the Wyoming State Bar refuses to say whether complaints against Meenan have been filed.