Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Best of Wyoming
Fri August 10, 2012
Fort Bridger Rendezvous - 30 Miles from Evanston
The Fort Bridger Rendezvous welcomes visitors this August 31st-September 3rd for the 40th Anniversary. The rendezvous is held each year over Labor Day weekend at the Fort Bridger Historic Site. Join the Rendezvous for this pre-1840’s historical reenactment with period correct shopping, primitive food, Native American Dancers, shoots, hawk & knife throwing, primitive demonstrations, and lots of fun for the whole family.
$3.00 per person, children 11 & under are free.
See www.fortbridgerrendezvous.netfor more information.