Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
- Hill Announces Intention To Resume Superintendent Duties
Mon August 9, 2004
Freudenthal May Not Endorse Kerry
Sheridan, Wy – Governor Freudenthal says he is NOT sure
if he will endorse the Kerry-Edwards ticket.
Freudenthal -- who is a Democrat -- says the issues that are
vital to Wyoming and the Rocky Mountain region are not getting much
attention from the Democratic nominees.
He says he has found very little on Kerry's Web site that
specifically addresses such topics as forest policy and energy
Freudenthal says he's not certain if a Kerry administration
would be more supportive than the Bush administration has been with
regard to achieving some balance on energy development.
The governor says the simple fact of the matter is Wyoming
doesn't have enough electoral votes for the Kerry campaign to be
Freudenthal also says he doesn't worry too much about the
presidential race because he's got plenty on his agenda as