Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu December 8, 2005
Freudenthal Pushes For State Oversight
Laramie, Wy – Governor Dave Freudenthal says if the state can properly manage energy development, it could be a positive process in the end. The Governor says the magnitude of the amount of development that is coming in the short term will be very serious. Freudenthal says if the state can keep pace with the development with the proper regulatory action and oversight then the state can be better off in 20 years then it is today.