Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wyoming Public Media Program Director/ Morning Music Host
Host of the Ranch Breakfast Show
Wed February 1, 2012
Gary visited KPBS and was interviewed on Midday Edition
- Coverage of Connected Cars: CNN, Fast Company, PC Magazine and Consumer Reports all picked up on this week’s announcement about bringing public radio to Internet-accessible cars.
- Adam Davidson's cover story published in The Atlantic. Making It In America tells the story of Standard Motor Products, touching on the ebb and flow of the American manufacturing market and the current job market. He also reported on Morning Edition
- NPR’s Andy Carvin discussed tweeting during the Arab Spring with TechCrunch.
- Scott Simon reflected on things to accomplish and be thankful for in the coming year in light of the Mayan calendar’s Doomsday prediction, in the Wall Street Journal.
- This Week in Defense News featured Tom Bowman in its roundtable discussion on the top national security advisers to Republican presidential candidates.
- Tom Gjeltenadvised on Angelina Jolie's new Bosnian War film In The Land of Blood and Honey. Coverage appeared in Slate, IndieWire and the New York Times.
- Deborah Amos was featured on PBS Newshour reporting on the bombings and protests in Syria from Beirut.
- National Journal found that Presidential candidate Ron Paul follows @nprpolitics and @nprtotn on Twitter, Newsweek shared NPR's Instagram photos from the Iowa Caucus on their Tumblr, and Discovery News welcomed NPR's newest Tumblr, Radio Pictures, from NPR’s Multimedia team.