Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon April 12, 2004
Henley Will Run For Democratic Nomination
Casper, Wy – America needs affordable health care and strong economic and energy policies.
That's according to a Casper attorney who is expected to become the latest Democrat to join the U-S House race.
John Henley has scheduled news conferences tomorrow (Tuesday) in
Casper and Cheyenne regarding his candidacy.
Henley was born and raised in Evanston and obtained a degree in
accounting from American University in Washington, D-C, in 1978. He
graduated from the University of Wyoming Law School in 1981.
Henley was a law clerk for the state's Seventh Judicial
District, which comprises Natrona County, before joining his
present law firm -- Valstos, Henley and Drell.