Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed September 14, 2011
Herman Cain Talks Jobs, 'Atrocious' Poverty Rate
The Census Bureau said Tuesday that about 46 million Americans were living below the poverty line in 2010. GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain discusses his ideas for helping the nation's most struggling populations. He says the business sector is the engine of economic growth and it's not getting any fuel. He also explains his 999 jobs plan.