Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue February 24, 2004
House/Senate Finish Their Versions of Budget
Cheyenne – The Wyoming House and Senate have wrapped up their budget work. Now the budgets switch houses before the bills head into a conference committee to iron out differences. Final discussion of the budget featured cuts of last week's increases and some last day fine tuning. Wyoming Public Radio's Bob Beck reports that both sides seem satisfied with their work.