Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon March 10, 2008
How Some Students of Color Experience Laramie
Wyoming – Census numbers say that less than 1 percent of all Wyomingites are black. The University of Wyoming says than one percent of all its students are black. Which means that less than 1 out of every 100 people you see on the street each day are black. Addie Goss reports on how those statistics shape the lives of black students in Laramie.