Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri October 14, 2011
If You're So Inclined, Don A Black Turtleneck For 'Steve Jobs Day'
Most fans of the late co-founder of Apple probably already know, but just in case:
Some folks have declared this to be "Steve Jobs Day," and are encouraging others to "Sport your black turtleneck, jeans, tennis shoes, and glasses and snap a pic!" They're also making it easy to donate money to cancer research in Jobs' memory.
This falls on the same day that Apple is starting to sell the new iPhoneS, and that meant — of course — lines outside stores around the world.
And if you were about to put on a black turtleneck and don't want others to think you're part of all this, you're welcome.