Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
- Wyoming-Based Environmental Group Disbands
Mon October 8, 2012
iPad 3 Drawing
Wyoming Public Media Fall 2012 Membership Campaign Apple® iPad® 3 with Wi-Fi - 16GB Rules:
Wyoming Public Media is offering one drawing during the Fall Membership Campaign. The following rules pertain to the drawing. The drawing is only valid during the drawing period. Exact times of the drawing are posted listed below.
- No pledge is necessary. All calls to 800-729-5897 and all online entries at www.wyomingpublicmedia.org during the drawing period are valid. Only one iPad 3 Wi-Fi 16GB will be offered for the drawing. Employees and their families of Wyoming Public Media are ineligible.
- The drawing has a defined period of time for entry as July 1, 2012, 12:00 a.m. through October 19, 2012, 11:59 p.m. All entries must be received within that time period.
- All pledges for the Fall Membership Campaign received during the drawing period will be automatically entered in the drawing.
- One winner will receive an iPad 3 with Wi-Fi 16GB - $499.
- Prizes can not be substituted for their fair market cash value. If winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
- A winner will be randomly drawn by a station employee on Friday, October 26th. Winning name will be posted on this website and may be announced on-air unless otherwise instructed by winner.
- In the event of an unclaimed prize, a new name will be drawn and the winner contacted. Process will be repeated until the prize is accepted.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
- Drawing is void where prohibited.
If you have any questions or want to enter the drawing please email Shaun Wilhelm, Membership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org