Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue July 31, 2007
Jury Selection Continues For Wheatland Man
Greeley, Colorado – Jury selection has resumed this morning in the attempted-murder trial of a former University of Northern
Mitch Cozad of Wheatland, Wyoming is also charged with
second-degree assault in an attack last September on Rafael
He was stabbed in his kicking leg. Police have said they believe
Cozad stabbed Mendoza in an attempt to get his job as the starting
So many questionnaires had to be printed for potential jurors
that a copy machine overheated yesterday. Workers had to let the
machine rest before printing out more questionnaires.
Jurors are being questioned behind closed doors after filling
out the paperwork.
Opening arguments could be presented as early as this