Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu February 3, 2005
Laramie Cement Company Accused of Clean Air Act Violations
Cheyenne – Two conservation groups are waiting for a response to their lawsuit against the Mountain Cement Company in Laramie. The groups claim the cement factory has committed significant and ongoing violations of the Clean Air Act. Wyoming Public Radio's Renny MacKay reports the cement company claims they're not doing anything illegal.