Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Best of Wyoming
Fri December 13, 2013
Meadowlark Ski Area – 20 miles east of Ten Sleep
Meadowlark Ski Lodge offers a wide variety of services for your winter recreation enjoyment in the Big Horn Mountains:
Ski Runs & Ski Lifts:
Meadowlark operates 2 lifts with 14 runs. The runs are 1/3 green-beginner, 1/3 blue-intermediate and 1/3 black for advanced. They boast 300 acres of skiable terrain with the elevation of the Meadowlark Ski Lodge at 8,500 feet and the top of lifts located at 9,500 feet. Meadowlark also has the capability to make snow if needed.
Ski Lodge Resort Services:
The Meadowlark Lodge offers a great restaurant with all homemade food. (Chili, soups, pastas, hot chocolate, pies and lots more.) The lounge has a full service bar available with many brands of beer and liquor and a large cozy fireplace to warm up with after a day of skiing. Skis and snow boards are available to rent along with ski & snowboard lessons. There is a Gift Shop/Pro Shop on site as well as lockers. The lodge is also available in the summer for weddings, meetings, reunions, etc. The Meadowlark lodge is a great place to gather with a view of the 320-acre lake.