Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue March 16, 2004
New Superintendent Named For Grand Teton
Jackson Hole, Wy –
Grand Teton National Park has a new Superintendent. 23 year Park Service veteran Mary Gibson Scott will take over the head duties in May. She currently is Superintendent at Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico and says she is looking forward to moving to Wyoming to take over what she calls one of the jewels of the Park system. But Scott knows there are some tough issues to address, including winter use disagreements. But she looks forward to getting both sides to work together. Scott was selected by the former Grand Teton Superintendent Steve Martin.