Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue August 7, 2007
New WCDA Director Named
By Bob Beck
Laramie, WY – The Wyoming Community Development Authority has chosen David Haney to be its new director. Haney has led the New Hampshire Housing Finance authority and has worked in the banking industry. He hopes that background will allow him to work with others to find a creative solution to resolving Wyoming's housing shortfall. Haney wants to go beyond developing housing for first time buyers. Haney wants to encourage mixed developments and hopes to convince private businesses to help resolve the housing shortage. He begins his new job in September.