Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed December 14, 2011
Obama To Troops: 'Welcome Home'
"On behalf of a grateful nation, I'm proud to finally say these two words and I know your famlies agree:
With that, President Obama just began an address at North Carolina's Fort Bragg, where he's continuing to mark the end of the U.S. combat mission in Iraq by talking with some of the troops who served in that nearly nine-year conflict.
We'll update this post with more from his address.