Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon January 26, 2004
Outdoor Heritage Nominations Sought
Laramie, WY – A non-profit group is going to honor Wyoming people for making the state's outdoor heritage what it is today. The Wildlife Heritage Foundation of Wyoming will start taking nominations for the first Hall of Fame Banquet. Director Maureen Brown says they will open nominations February 1st. Brown says nominations are open to outdoorsmen and women, artists, authors, sportsmen and women and even those who have crafted policy to protect the outdoors. She says inductees must be of the highest integrity and must have been committed to Wyoming's outdoors.