Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed December 15, 2004
Pilots Reject Great Lakes Offer
Cheyenne, Wy – Great Lakes Pilots have unanimously rejected a contract offer as both sides continue to haggle over what pilots should be paid. Teamster local 747 spokesman Jason Hedgepath says salaries for many pilots are around 15-thousand dollars.
While Hedgepath says the pilots don't want to return to the negotiating table, he suspects that is what they will be directed to do. A request to strike has been denied.