Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
It's All Politics
Mon August 29, 2011
Powell Isn't Sure He'll Support Obama In 2012 Race
Originally published on Mon August 29, 2011 6:19 am
It was a big story when former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, endorsed Democrat Barack Obama during the 2008 presidential campaign.
So it's news that this weekend on CBS-TV's Face the Nation, Powell said he hasn't decided if he will vote for the president in 2012.
"Just as was the case in 2008, I am going to watch the campaign unfold," he said. And, while he didn't single out any one person, Powell added that "there are some interesting candidates" on the Republican side.
Also on Face the Nation, Powell took strong exception to some things former Vice President Dick Cheney has to say in his new memoir. There's more about that over at The Two-Way.