Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue February 3, 2004
Proposed Cheyenne Business Park Clears Hurdle
Cheyenne, WY – A rezoning application needed to create a second Cheyenne business park easily cleared its first hurdle Monday night. The City/County Planning Commission unanimously recommended rezoning the property in about 20 minutes. The only public comment was a petition in favor of the rezoning signed by 44 residents who live near the property. The 612 acre parcel is on the western edge of Cheyenne, between Interstate 80 and the Happy Jack Road. Cheyenne LEADS now needs approve from both the Cheyenne City Council and Laramie County Commission before starting work on the business park.