Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon December 22, 2003
School Funding Coming Along
Casper, Wy – Two Wyoming legislators say they are pleased with the progress of the state's school funding model, but say that lawmakers also must watch spending. Senators Jim Anderson and Kathryn Sessions both have worked in public schools. Anderson says it cannot be an open ended process, but he thinks changes they have made will improve education. Sessions is hopeful that they are close to wrapping up the funding reform they have been working on for the past few years.