Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri June 8, 2007
Senator Enzi Opposes Amnesty
Washington D-C – Wyoming Senator Mike Enzi says he voted against the immigration reform measure because it had too many provisions that he could not support. Enzi disputes notions that the bill was a compromise. He says he will not vote for any bill that provides amnesty to illegal immigrants already in the country. President Bush plans to meet next week with Enzi and other republican Senators in an effort to revive the bill.