Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu March 18, 2004
Snowmobiling Up In Some Sites
Laramie, Wy – While many feared a decrease in snowmobiling in Wyoming this winter, it did not happen. In fact some sites saw an increase. One of those sites was the Shoshone National Forest. Togwotee Mountain Lodge General Manager Jeff Golightly says people who would have normally gone to Yellostone, came to their location instead. He says business at his lodge increased by 15 percent.