Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu September 1, 2011
Soda Or Pop? Which Do You Drink?
Having grown up in "pop" country, gone to college in a "soda" city and lived for nearly 30 years in a place where the two cultures mix, this blogger is well aware that folks can get excited when they start debating about what to call carbonated beverages.
The discussion is bubbling again this morning thanks to the Morning Edition report from Allison Aubrey about a "soda revival" that's underway across the nation.
Maps have been made to show just where "pop" rules, "soda" dominates, and even where "Coke" is a generic moniker.
Let's see where Two-Way nation fits in: