Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu February 5, 2004
State Not Likely to Get More Highway Money
Cheyenne, WY – There's a transportation bill working on Capital Hill during this election year. Along with the president, all members of the US House are up for re-election. Despite that, the Wyoming Department of Transportation Budget Officer, Kevin Hibbard, says the state isn't likely to get any extra for road projects.