Most Active Stories
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Wyoming Stories: Murray Self Tells Three Centennial Classics
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Wyoming-Based Environmental Group Disbands
Fri September 20, 2013
State Senator explains the reason for Developmental Disability Waiver cuts
Last week we ran a story concerning proposed cuts in the Developmental Disability waiver program. The belief is that there are some in the program getting more money than they need.
Advocacy groups and those in the program worry that cuts could actually take money away from those who need services. Senator Charles Scott is the Chairman of the Senate Labor, Health and Social Services Committee. He joins Bob Beck to explain the legislature’s position on the issue.