Most Active Stories
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Wyoming Stories: Murray Self Tells Three Centennial Classics
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Fri January 10, 2014
Target Breach More Widespread Than Originally Thought
Originally published on Tue January 14, 2014 3:13 pm
Update 3 p.m.: Target now believes that up to 110 million customers may have had their personal information stolen.
Target has increased its estimate of the number of customers affected by its recent security breach to 70 million.
The retailer originally stated that 40 million shoppers were affected by the theft which came during the holiday season.
Bloomberg News editor Winnie O’Kelley speaks with Here & Now’s Robin Young about the breach.